How to become a supplier with the Qiddiya Investment Company (QIC)
The Qiddiya Supplier Portal is the platform through which suppliers may interact with QIC for registration, company profile updates, prequalification, tenders, bidding and contract management.
• Registering as a supplier to QIC will allow you to list the products and services your company can provide and make you a possible contender for future tenders if the products and services provided by your company are relevant to any QIC projects.
• Once registered, you may be invited to participate in future tenders according to the needs of QIC.
• QIC does not guarantee an invitation to participate in tender opportunities.
To register please take the following steps:
- Download and read the New Supplier Registration Guide, which will take you through the registration process.
- Click to register as a new supplier.
What can you do through the Qiddiya Supplier Portal?:
• Regularly update your company profile
• Respond to pre-qualifications, RFX and auctions
• Manage contracts
To ensure your participation in our tenders, we strongly recommend that you update your company profile on a regular basis.
Click to log into the Qiddiya Supplier Portal